Sign in to follow this  

Vdr H/s Feb 18th

THIS IS GETTING OLD, WE ARE RESCHEDULELING THE H/S FOR FEB 25TH,I DON'T KNOW WHEN WE WILL HAVE THE JAN RESCHEDULE YET!!!!!!:lol::moon::ride::applause: :applause: :ride::eek::applause::censored::ride:

THIS IS GETTING OLD, WE ARE RESCHEDULELING THE H/S FOR FEB 25TH,I DON'T KNOW WHEN WE WILL HAVE THE JAN RESCHEDULE YET!!!!!!:lol::moon::ride::applause: :applause: :ride::eek::applause::censored::ride:

Pete, you may as well just re-name it the "Summer Hare Scramble Series."

Good move Pete, I think it would be very low turnout and pretty much a muddy nightmare....

I gota vote for a summer HS series! have the winter one as well but I think having a summer series would be great. Start it early, 8am when its still cool and not many come that early to practice..... Summer turnout could be enourmous, as many are fair weather riders. Notice how big the turnout is the first race of the series....

Tin

If this keeps up maybe everyone will be totally confused about when the next race is and I'll be the only one in my class to show up... :censored:

Hey! That's my stragedy.

If this keeps up maybe everyone will be totally confused about when the next race is and I'll be the only one in my class to show up... :censored:

man if we all think that it'll be the biggest turn out ever.

I too vote for a summer series. Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. would be sweet. I wouldn't interferer with any other racing and you could schedule it when ever you want. Come on Pete you know you want my money.

Hey Pete, Do you think the track will be rideable on Sunday/Monday?

THE TWO MX TRACKS SHOULD BE RIDEABLE,JUST CALL ME AFTER 11:00 SAT FOR MORE INFO:ride: :censored::ride::lol:

Hi Pete, How is it over there? Tried calling today, but just got the recorded message from Thursday. Did the wind and sun dry out the back area and tracks so they aren't too bad? Would love to come up and spend the day riding tomorrow. I'd be with a novice who would be riding the back trails area stuff. Thanks!!

THE TWO MX TRACKS SHOULD BE RIDEABLE,JUST CALL ME AFTER 11:00 SAT FOR MORE INFO:ride: :censored::ride::lol:

Pete why don't you post it here, save you Cell phone minutes:excuseme:

You think things will be good on the N/S tracks on Monday?

How's the hill leading up to the parking area?