Huge bogging problem with the 07 250f please help

Ok well i have the 2007 crf 250. when i first bought it it ran great then after a few races it started to bog. It not just like a hesitation it bogs till it dies. Now i have tried to rejet it, ive checked the valves, i did ap mod, took out the float baffle, messed with the needle, changed float level, took it to a local dealer and they couldnt get it to run right. I was hopeing any one on thumper talk might have fixed this problem and could help me out.

Ok well i have the 2007 crf 250. when i first bought it it ran great then after a few races it started to bog. It not just like a hesitation it bogs till it dies. Now i have tried to rejet it, ive checked the valves, i did ap mod, took out the float baffle, messed with the needle, changed float level, took it to a local dealer and they couldnt get it to run right. I was hopeing any one on thumper talk might have fixed this problem and could help me out.

When you removed the "baffle" did you remove the correct part. If you look at pics of carb in owners manual the baffle is described/shown as the yellow plastic surround of the main/pilot jet assemblies. If you remove this you will experience the exzact scenario you describe. I speak from experience.:ride:

The correct part to remove is the metal plate situated in the bottom of the float bowl.:censored:

• 1 month later...