Sign in to follow this  

ssr popping into neutral

i have an ssr 110-a1 and i was riding it the other day and in fourth gear and i was heading up to a jump and like 4 feet before i got to the jump it sliped into neutral and i hit the back of the landing with my front wheel and fliped over the bars:eek: i got up and got the bike started and put into fourth and again it popped into neutral. the weird thing is that it only does it in fourth gear. what do you guys think:excuseme:

i have an ssr 110-a1 and i was riding it the other day and in fourth gear and i was heading up to a jump and like 4 feet before i got to the jump it sliped into neutral and i hit the back of the landing with my front wheel and fliped over the bars:eek: i got up and got the bike started and put into fourth and again it popped into neutral. the weird thing is that it only does it in fourth gear. what do you guys think:excuseme:

Are you ok?

ya im ok just a little cut and brused:crazy:

Glad to hear your ok......since your ok i got LMAO though,that had to be something to see

ya i was like fourth gear pinned going through a four jump rythem section with like five foot tall jumps and about 15 foot gaps and there is holes where we got the dirt in between the jump and landing and i was haulin tail wide open bout to hit the last jump also the biggist in the section and it popped into neutral and i was like ooo **** **** ***** ****** it was to late to turn off so i hit the jump and went nose first into the back of the landing and did almost a complete front flip and landed on my head.when i was on the ground i thought it was funny but then i stood up and i was like ouch so i guess i sprained my ankle or something. dang i broke my front brake off resevore and all. it was pretty funny though

might have a broken gear on your hands

Shifting forks may be bent aswell.These china motors don't like hard shifts. I have screwed up a couple trannys by hard shifting.Got them replaced and shift softer now and haven't had any issues.Try to be easier on the shifter it don't take much to bend the shifting forks.Hope you get it figured out.

can you just replace the forks?

Yes but you won't know anything till you dig into the motor to diagnos the problem.I got lucky and mine were replaced under warrinty so I just got a new motor sent to me and haven't had issues since.

i was kinda thinking about getting a gpx or lifan 125 engine to put in it. would it fit?

i was kinda thinking about getting a gpx or lifan 125 engine to put in it. would it fit?

yes it will fit bolts right up.