Sign in to follow this  

Pipe for KLX 250?

What are the most popular full pipes for the KLX250? Got a new one today. I'll be looking around for airbox mods, jet kit, stiffer springs (forks / shock), etc.

I bought a Yosh RS3 for my DRZ400 and love it. Wondering if the KLX crowd would recommend that pipe?

well coming from the mountain back ground that would not fly it would be to loud. there a couple that fit the klx, that i would recomend. Big Gun/FMF/Staine Tune/Muzzy i think that the muzzy would be your best bet. If you alresy dont know you can go to www.kawasakiforums.com and you can get more info there to. good luck.

I don't suggest you get a Big Gun, according to what I have read in the forums they have no quality control, no after sales service, no before sales service and are generally a waste of money

HMF.

2006_1101Image0021.jpg

hey tennisman can you support a link as to where you can get these pipes i would like to read more about them. i have just knida heard about them. i thought they were the same a the muzzy stupid mistake thanks.

Glad to hear that you picked a pipe good luck with your choice hope you like your bike now.

I have had my HMF slip on with Q-Core/SA since last July and have been very pleased. Initially many installed Muzzy or Big-Gun because of the availablity being it was desinged for the KLX300. I took much criticism from many on other sites, but now Iv'e seen more and more riders install the HMF with very positive feed back. For the investmment you will have a hard time finding a better value and quality combination.