dumb question..

just to save myself the time, i figured i'd ask. will a sprocket from a YZ/YZF fit onto a RM-Z450? i have a anodized Renthal one that would look sweet on my bike and is the correct tooth size, so i'd think about throwin it on but didnt know if anyone knew if it was worth my time to even see if it'll line up. i'm guesing no, since the part# is different but just figured i'd ask. sorry.:censored:

nah its cool i would just try it if i was u since u already have it and let us know....idk why we would need to kno because we all dont have yz sprockets laying around :censored: but it would be cool.....it will only take 10-15 mins to see if it will work

Negative.

I have several new Renthal sprockets from other bikes I have owned that I never used, mostly Yamahas.....I got all excited because it looked close to the RMZ bolt pattern....close but no cigar

oh that sucks. i have a blue one and thought itd look cool on my suzuki with the blue graphics/seat etc. oh well, i guess ill just have to buy one now..lol.