Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Kid's friendly Indoor track

Hello guys,

Ever since RMC track was close my kids have been bum out, for us the place is convenient and somewhat shielded from the weather. My riders range from 10, 8 & 6 years old, they are not hardcore motocrosser any means. I heard there is an indoor track in Monroe similar to RMC track or other possibility is Pacific Raceway. I’m just looking for kids to do this weekend but I don’t have the time to haul the trailer to Tahuya.

Thanks,

Romulo

You have Monroe arenacross practice dates available as well as Puyallup. Also, Oakwood runs a lot of Sat. practices.

mx813

I don't have them on me, but if you search on-line under NW Arenacross series or the likes of that. Also, look for each of the fairgrounds address.

You might also check the sticky on NW riding areas on top of the forum to see if there is anymore information.

mx813

Any contact number on both Puyallup and Monroe? thanks

Puyallup hasn't run for a couple of years, and I think Monroe is done. Your best bet is Oakwood. Great track for kids and dads.

Oakwoodracing.org

Puyallup hasn't run for a couple of years, and I think Monroe is done. Your best bet is Oakwood. Great track for kids and dads.

Oakwoodracing.org

Goes to show how much I pay attention to arenacross in the NW...