Sign in to follow this  

Buy This X raced 03

Hahah. I love the "Does have a powerband". Look, he even has the cardboard under it for oil drips..... he probably just flipped it over to take a picture.

i saw that yesterday.gotta love the pretty blue frame. always see bikes on there with incorrect years. i tried to let a guy know one time (nicely), and he got all upset. and did'nt make any changes to the add,or let people know he had stated wrong year.some people are not very honest,i guess.

LoL he replied to your question. Look:

Q: What is a powerband? What does it do?

Feb-16-07

A: This is my best discription in the shortest terms: STANDARD, (1) iiiii (shift2) iiiii (shift3) iiiii, PowerBAND is setup for racing, and quick getup and go, you have to go easy on the throttle (1)iiIII== (shift2) ===+++ (Shift3) +++>>>> there is one shift down and 5 up

What in the hell is he talking about?

LoL he replied to your question. Look:

Q: What is a powerband? What does it do?

Feb-16-07

A: This is my best discription in the shortest terms: STANDARD, (1) iiiii (shift2) iiiii (shift3) iiiii, PowerBAND is setup for racing, and quick getup and go, you have to go easy on the throttle (1)iiIII== (shift2) ===+++ (Shift3) +++>>>> there is one shift down and 5 up

What in the hell is he talking about?

I just read that in the ebay auction. That is great.

What the heck does all of that jumbo suppose to mean??? :censored:

It means he has no idea what he is talking about.

But there are all of these symbols and sh!t. :censored:

Someone actually has to ask him what COLOR it is....

Be like, "Does the bike have the stock blue colored power band? Or is it an aftermarket one?"

Here is his response to the "powerband" color. I guess he learned me. Me that dumb.....LOL

"DUH silly it is Blue......and a little white....... are you kidding me, it does not have a color "

So, I asked a follow-up question.

"When you bought the powerband, it came in a color coded box with the product ID and serial number on it. Without the box, the powerband is worthless. If it ever needed to be removed, it cannot be unlocked without the code.

If you dont have the box, we must assume the powerband is stolen."

someone better jump on it. it's a works 6 speed 250.1 down 5 up! i email'd the guy that it was a 1996-2001.he replied back "02-03"

Here is his response to the "powerband" color. I guess he learned me. Me that dumb.....LOL

"DUH silly it is Blue......and a little white....... are you kidding me, it does not have a color "

So, I asked a follow-up question.

"When you bought the powerband, it came in a color coded box with the product ID and serial number on it. Without the box, the powerband is worthless. If it ever needed to be removed, it cannot be unlocked without the code.

If you dont have the box, we must assume the powerband is stolen."

Nice :censored:

it must be some sort of works bike/one off special if it has a 6 speed...I thought the production models came with 5 speeds,at least my '02 did.If it had a purple powerband,I would buy it.Maybe all of those weird symbols are his special keyboard sound effects as he is typing the gear pattern...