Sign in to follow this  

feelings on evans waterless coolant

Anybody use this stuff, they claim no overheating or boiling over because the boiling point is like 300 something degrees with no pressure in the cooling system. I guess what I am wondering is does it actually lower engine tempature or do you just not know your bike is hot because your not boiling over?

It sounds like a good product.

i used zip tye racing water less race coolant which is the same thing....I had a blown head gasket on my rmz250 and i didnt know it, i just thought my bike was running hot and boiling over so i bought that thinking it would help my problem., which it did. no more boiling over for about a month then i took my bike to the shop for them to check the valves and all and they said i had a blown head gasket so they changed it for me. So this stuff WILL NOT boil over. now does it lower your operating temps...well that depends yes it will lower it because it wont boil over so you will actually have coolant to cool your bike, but if you ask me coolant is coolant so its not going to make your bike run any cooler than another coolant type that will actually stay in your rads. hope this helped:thumbsup:

The stuff actually works. On the streetbikes i personally see about a 10 to 15 difference on the track over engine ice. haven't put it in the kx yet. will though when i put my piston in.

Redline Water Wetter is the best stuff i have used. and i race alot of sand in alot of heat. over the long motos it makes the bike so much easier to ride.

one more tip....if u go with the waterless stuff flush your rads out with distilled water and them let the coolant system completely dry or else you will not get the full affect....how about some gas in my tank for this info that is 100% no BS since i have experience with it?:applause::applause: