Sign in to follow this  

My TT 3D wallpaper

UPDATED! Added a second wallpaper. More to come as time permits!

Hi everyone,

Since this forum is the greatest place I have found for help I figured I could contribute some 3D art that I create that all you TT lovers can use as your desktop wallpaper.

I'm not sure exactly what section this should be posted in so I do apologize if this is the wrong place. I did a search for a good hour but didn't find any TT wallpapers anywhere other then images of bikes, etc of course.

Here is one image I created last night. The resolution is at 1280 x 1024. I will be more then happy to render some different resolutions if people are interested in more TT wallpapers. Please let me know! :censored: I will create more soon if people are interested!

Image 1

2s9rx5i.jpg

Image 2 A bit on the dark side. Best viewed in a darker area to see details.

2lbjfap.jpg

Oh yea, can you like make in different colors and stuff lets say like white/silver ot blue/black or white/blue? Just curious.

and yeas this is the right place to post it :censored::ride:

Oh yea, can you like make in different colors and stuff lets say like white/silver ot blue/black or white/blue? Just curious.

and yeas this is the right place to post it :censored::ride:

Yeah I'm sure he could change the colors. Its a simple photoshop 7 menu you can open and change the colors.

Yeah I'm sure he could change the colors. Its a simple photoshop 7 menu you can open and change the colors.

thats awesome,

if i knew what you are talking about :censored:

sweet

so if you can change colors can you please make it in white/silver/blue.

Thank you!

Awesome wallpaper, but it took forever for it to load...

Definitely my new wallpaper for a while.