Sign in to follow this  

My TT 3D wallpaper

Just stumbled across this thread. Really nice work, but where are the ones with revised colors? I'd just like to see more.....:applause::eek:

Hi everyone,

Since this forum is the greatest place I have found for help I figured I could contribute some 3D art that I create that all you TT lovers can use as your desktop wallpaper.

I'm not sure exactly what section this should be posted in so I do apologize if this is the wrong place. I did a search for a good hour but didn't find any TT wallpapers anywhere other then images of bikes, etc of course.

Here is one image I created last night. The resolution is at 1280 x 1024. I will be more then happy to render some different resolutions if people are interested in more TT wallpapers. Please let me know! :applause: I will create more soon if people are interested!

2s9rx5i.jpg

Nice work! :lol:

I figured i'd share some 3D art too.. It's for my company.

http://www.avlnetworks.com/global/images/avl3d_001.jpg

http://www.avlnetworks.com/global/images/avl3d_002.jpg

Let me know what you think. :eek:

you can send images to your cell phone by going to www.mixxer.com and you just save your images and upload them on the site and from there you can send them to your cell phone:thumbsup:

you can send images to your cell phone by going to www.mixxer.com and you just save your images and upload them on the site and from there you can send them to your cell phone:thumbsup:

Thank you for that :applause:

Here's a few 3D pics I've done for fun. Not all moto related.

moto_reflection.jpg

9YARDS6.jpg

JUG.jpg

This one was modeled in Pro Engineer before exporting to 3DS Max.

Hey everyone,

I've added a second wallpaper. You can find it in my first post of this thread.

More to come!

Mark

P.S. 150frider nice avatar! :applause: