Sign in to follow this  

Blingo!

Will have rubber on these babies on as soon as my new stand gets here:

Wheels.jpg

My 3rd go-round w/ RAD gear, but my 1st w/ Eagle hubs - always used hex-type before. You can see the chain just waiting on the bike in the background!

Nice work Shifter. Indeed, the DID is glistening in the background.

Let us know how you like the MRP stand and get pictures of that bike posted.

I want to see it with the Flexx bars.:censored:

I want to see it with the Flexx bars.:censored:

I've already got almost $10k into this frig'n bike and I literally have not ridden it once.

I've already got almost $10k into this frig'n bike and I literally have not ridden it once.

i almost 3 into my 07----and i have not even ridden it yet:banghead: ----because i live in ohio:smashpc:

Wheels.jpg

My 3rd go-round w/ RAD gear, but my 1st w/ Eagle hubs - always used hex-type before. You can see the chain just waiting on the bike in the background!

thats going to be a bad a$$ scooter:thumbsup:

thats going to be a bad a$$ scooter:thumbsup:

We'll have her all together next week - we shall see. :censored:

I've had the damn thing at the gate w/ my feet (toes) on the ground, elbows out, upper body forward for a month or so - in my mind!

We'll have her all together next week - we shall see. :ride:

I've had the damn thing at the gate w/ my feet (toes) on the ground, elbows out, upper body forward for a month or so - in my mind![/quote

the first time the gate drops for real you are in for a ride , the 07 pulls HARD :censored:

the first time the gate drops for real you are in for a ride , the 07 pulls HARD :censored:

Gonna sprinkle some corn kernals in the trench I leave behind!

Gonna sprinkle some corn kernals in the trench I leave behind!

...and make sure you wear the overalls when you snap the new pics!:censored:

...and make sure you wear the overalls when you snap the new pics!:applause:

When I sold my 250F, I also sold my riding pants and jerseys, so until I get some more, it's Alpinestars, HJC and Carhartts! :censored:

I wish I still had the imfamous bib overall pic from (4) years ago. :lol::ride:

Sweet, get some pics after the bike is all together. That is going to be one sweet crf. :censored:

I love it. People like you make me feel better about myself. I do the same crap as you and my friends tell me I’m nuts. I just love the bling.

I love it. People like you make me feel better about myself. I do the same crap as you and my friends tell me I’m nuts. I just love the bling.

Did the same thing w/ BMXers when I was a kid - just liked 'em to be different. :censored:

When I sold my 250F, I also sold my riding pants and jerseys, so until I get some more, it's Alpinestars, HJC and Carhartts! :censored:

I wish I still had the imfamous bib overall pic from (4) years ago. :applause::lol:

Yes! The bib overalls.:ride:

No wonder you wore those, you didn't have any money left over for gear.:applause:

Yes! The bib overalls.:censored:

No wonder you wore those, you didn't have any money left over for gear.:lol:

I could live in 'em. :ride:

Did the same thing w/ BMXers when I was a kid - just liked 'em to be different. :censored:

Growing up I had BMX bikes, go carts, motorcycles, etc.... I always did stuff to them to make them different. I’m glad I’m not the only crazy one.