Sign in to follow this  

Supercross $1800 to anyone who races a 2-stroke in ATL SX!

That is a sweet thread. I'll give them $500 to podium.:censored:

:ride: Since I already have my ticket, and just happen to have a smoker, it did catch my eye...right up to the point where they stipulated that the rider had to make the main and be competitive. :censored: Oh, well...guess I'll just spectate again. :lol:

:lol: Since I already have my ticket, and just happen to have a smoker, it did catch my eye...right up to the point where they stipulated that the rider had to make the main and be competitive. :ride: Oh, well...guess I'll just spectate again. :applause:

You gotta have your pro card to. :censored:

I was hoping it was some company or something else that could be relied upon for the money. What's funny though, is you guys act like a guy on a smoker would have no chance. I would put 10k on bubba to win on a kx250...10k on Reed to finish 2nd and right down the line. Isn't gonna change a thing in doors.

You gotta have your pro card to. :censored:

I don't know anything about the details, but in reading their thread they got some guy that races AMA AX.

Actually I think Reed should be on a smoker for SX. I'll bet he'd be run'n bar to bar or beat'n Bubba on a YZ-250 If Bubba stay'd on the 450.

Reed fell off the pace when he had to go 450 in SX, same thing happened to Windham.

How many guys actually come in Saturday (mean every rider) with a 2 stroke this year?

By the way, it won't happen unless someone serious (company) comes in.

Reed fell off the pace when he had to go 450 in SX, same thing happened to Windham.

K-Dub has been running the 450s since the word go.

K-Dub has been running the 450s since the word go.

Only to collect a paycheck. Honda paid him to ride the 450 so he rode the 450.

Only to collect a paycheck. Honda paid him to ride the 450 so he rode the 450.

Kevin was in retirement, he came out of retirement just so he could ride the 4stroke