Sign in to follow this  

New Jersey

Hello,

I live in central nj and i am looking for places to ride, mostly trails, in nj, del, pa, nj. I was also thinking about planning a summer vacation where I can rent a cabin with my family and bring our bikes so we can ride every day for about a week. I found majestic trails in central pa on the internet. If anyone has sugestion I would appreaciate them. Two of my sons have crf50s and one has training wheels(something to consider).

have u ever gone or heard of chatsworth in southern nj? it has trails, a beginner,intermed.,and advance mx track, atv track and is just a fun place to go.

Hello,

I live in central nj and i am looking for places to ride, mostly trails, in nj, del, pa, nj. I was also thinking about planning a summer vacation where I can rent a cabin with my family and bring our bikes so we can ride every day for about a week. I found majestic trails in central pa on the internet. If anyone has sugestion I would appreaciate them. Two of my sons have crf50s and one has training wheels(something to consider).

There's not much legal trail riding options in N.J. other than Chatsworth. The Pine Barrons require a street legal bike. I live in Monmouth county and have two children that ride also. I've been looking into places in P.A. also. Paragon and Tower City are some other options for a day or weekend trip. Delaware has a mx race track but not sure of any trail riding.

Paragon has either closed down, or is about to.

See the links about it...evidently the owner's of the property, are trying to imply that the renter (Paragon), broke their 25 year lease....it's really Bullsh#t, because the owner's want to sell the property so that a Cargo Airport can be built.Money talks.......

Ive heard of chatsworth and I am considering getting the yearly pass for myself and my two boys. Thanks.

sorry dude i hate to say it but jersey sucks for riding...i grew up there and the lawyers have taken over and shut everything down..there used to be plenty of places to ride, especially in south jersey, but they were all closed..people still go to port elizabeth but you will be chased out by cops on four wheelers...since i have moved to TN and we have tons of off road parks and places to ride...and i have been to chattsworth..BORING!..good luck

i wouldnt bother getting a membership from chatsworth, they'll be closing within a year and as for their being many places in southern nj to ride. ha i wish i saw the day. theres a few local pits and trails but nothing legal. rumors have been flying about a motox park to be built but official word has not risen yet.

NJ is a tough state to ride in. I just decided to get my wife and I dual sports so we can ride the pine barrens legally. Chatts is about your only option with your kids.