Sign in to follow this  

Forest Hill

Is forest hill a Mud pit after the rains?...Not many talking about it, so i figured i would ask.......... :censored: Need to test out the new scotts.............

I was there a month ago and there was about a foot of snow. I'm wondering how it is right now?

Good Luck and Ride safe....Maybe i head up on sunday :ride: Thanks for the HEADS up!:censored:

Yup ride is on for sunday! RED MUD HERE I COME! :censored:~

RJ: If you read this..........You up for a trip up the hill for a ride in Mud :ride:~ I leaving about 6 am.

So how was Forest Hill Today? :censored:

Code, it should be fine. I was there last weekend and there were puddles in spots, but good all around. With the weather we've been having lately it should be primo! Word of caution though, stay on the single tracks. I went to GT this morning and stopped at the McD's off foresthill exit (a few blocks from my house) and the parking lot (8am) was FILLED with trucks with sparkly clean quads in the back.

QUADS!

Thanks for the heads up......I hope it to be a fun day.......

Went thu that today! i was like.....ok Greg, u have to get back to camp......and u will be FROZEN! Not... not bad at all....However the 3's were full of DOGS and Dog Trainers.......Nice people, but kinda had to look out for DOGS and PEOPLE on the trails...........:cry::applause: I have no idea why they chose there......But got in 50 miles before i blew a fork seal...ktm not set up to jump 20 feet i guess....:applause: oh well.......GOOD day! I am Pleased I went.

:lol: to the Forest Hill Gods!

Ya that creek is not to bad unless you go through it 4 times like a kid would.

Sounds like you had a good time. It is beyond me why someone would chose a dirtbike trail to train dogs.

it seem Fh has gone to the quads n dogs these days. I'm gonna take some week days off this spring and get some good FH uncrowded.

Was a good ride.............overall :applause: Pics were taken 30 mins into my ride...yeah i Know, NOT DIRTY ENOUGH! :applause:

www.xcodex.org\21807\4.jpgwww.xcodex.org\21807\1.jpg

lol clean? u call 2 hrs to wash it clean? lol that Muck gets Everywhere.......

As you can see besides the 3's, 4 and 2 we also hit quad trails 1 and 7 on Saturday. When I saw how much less washingyou had then me I had to snap a pic. I will wash after Daytona in a minute.

Picture055.jpg

WHAT A RACE..... WOW GREAT FINISH!

Yeah, i'de say you got it worse than me, however this pic i took was only 30 mins into my ride........ is there a Honda under that dirt? :applause:

WHAT A RACE..... WOW GREAT FINISH!

Yeah, i'de say you got it worse than me, however this pic i took was only 30 mins into my ride........ is there a Honda under that dirt? :applause:

I wish they would have thrown the caution, Mark Martin needed this win for his career. He is not my driver but he is a cool cat all around.