Sign in to follow this  

Saturday?

I might be riding Baldy or Silverwood. Are you still looking for a ride? I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy to confirm.

Anyone ridin' tomorow? Silverwood, Rowher,Baldy Mesa, etc. Let me know, thanks!

You know I need to hit you up for a tour of those places some day :censored:

Where the 138 meets the 215. Hour and 15min. from Rowher. Let's see if these guys come thru otherwise let me know about Rowher. Hey Dave! (desert Rat) I'm not the best tour guide yet, but I'm up for it anytime! I've got some learnin' to do from guys like you.

• Like 1

well i dont have a truck just my drz so i think silverwood is out for me.. But i do know Drinkwater/rower pritty well. + if you have a plate on you bike we could start in castaic ride over to Drink then on to Rower

Daves,

I'm down for a rowher ride tomorrow morning. I'm coming from Palmdale.

Palmdale where at?Im at 25 west and rancho vista...

Hey Dave! (desert Rat) I'm not the best tour guide yet, but I'm up for it anytime!

That would be very cool, I havn't been to those places I don't think. I will PM you soon Thanks :censored:

I would go on your ride tomarrow but I'm going to Jawbone Sunday and Calico Monday, But nothing planed for next week.

That would be very cool, I havn't been to those places I don't think. I will PM you soon Thanks :censored:

I would go on your ride tomarrow but I'm going to Jawbone Sunday and Calico Monday, But nothing planed for next week.

Dog:eek:

I'm off of Rancho Vista and Towncenter. Near Albertsons. Too bad you can't make it tomorrow. Let's hook up another time.

• Like 1