Sign in to follow this  

shell rotella 15/40

anyone running this oil in both sides ? just wondering how you like it or if you have seen any negative points. i use it in my klr and also used in my dodge cummins when i had it and never had any problems. any feedback would be appreciated. thanks, scott

thanks guys for all the feedback ... have any of you guys noticed the smell rotella gives off for the 1st little while after a change ? if you have noticed it.. thats why the nickname for it is .. " rosmella " :censored:

Great stuff, was all I used in my Cat engines, would buy it a Walmart 10 gal at a time, that was enough for 1 oil change. Really though, it's been the oil of choice for truckers for yrs.

Also have used it in both sides with excellent results (yes, I do run a Z-Start Pro; z-start since '02)

Great stuff, was all I used in my Cat engines, would buy it a Walmart 10 gal at a time, that was enough for 1 oil change. Really though, it's been the oil of choice for truckers for yrs.

sam's club, 55 gal drums! need it for all my heavy equipment, great stuff for sure

Just got me a fresh gal. at the mart and can`t wait to try it out next week at Durham Town Plantation. Going ta ride and see the Supercross:ride: :censored:

sam's club, 55 gal drums! need it for all my heavy equipment, great stuff for sure

How much are 55 gal drums at sams club ? I go threw enough of the oil.

Last time I checked, I think it was around $400. I could be wrong.
How much are 55 gal drums at sams club ? I go threw enough of the oil.

that sounds about right, 375 -400 bucks. usaully a 55 gal drums last me about 2 years only because wecan oil once a year on the equipment, the trucks really. we don't drive that many hours to be honest.