Sign in to follow this  

Re-defining the reason why we call quads, couches.

Laying back in the warm summer kicking it with a few buds and a few bud lights cruising on the couch......

feb14gal31.jpg

Edit, i hope you know this isn't me.

I gotta say it...

photoshop! :censored:

Not really, it is clearly a couch that is balanced on a quad, no photoshop.... Look at the guy in the middle, his hand is on the handlebar and the couch is a little off-balanced because the guy on the right is heavier than the guy on the left.

I would say it's real, otherwise, the guys on the couch wouldn't have their feet hanging below where the couch would sit on the ground. Looks like fun.

Laying back in the warm summer kicking it with a few buds and a few bud lights cruising on the couch......

feb14gal31.jpg

Edit, i hope you know this isn't me.

So which one are you? :censored:

Not really, it is clearly a couch that is balanced on a quad, no photoshop.... Look at the guy in the middle, his hand is on the handlebar and the couch is a little off-balanced because the guy on the right is heavier than the guy on the left.

Yeah, and the quad is squatting to.

Classic! Probably on the way out to find some nice single track to ride...after spinning cookies in the parking lot of course.

Classic! Probably on the way out to find some nice single track to ride...after spinning cookies in the parking lot of course.
Yeah right after they grab a cooler full of beer. :applause:

Here's another, it's not exactly a quad, but it's a motorised sofa

sofa1.jpg

A surprise appearance from the fastest sofa on wheels. It's fully street-legal, has an MoT and vehicle licence and holds the Guinness World Record for "Fastest Furniture" having traveled at 87mph. It seats three, the speedometer is in the clock and its front indicators are hidden inside the two plant pots on the "dashboard".