Sign in to follow this  

Deleware Park?

Yes I have ridden there, several times.

Is it still open????.......NOPE !

The last time I rode there, I received a fine for $ 138 for "Riding an OHV on Private property"

Evidently, the Business Complex owner, along with the local Homeowners, have gotten tired of the noise, litter, brush fires, and abandoning of trucks/cars, on the property. I rode there last time with 6 or 7 co-workers, and when we returned to our trucks (parked up in the sand areas, away from the Business complex)..there was a State Cop who told my riding buddy "get the rest of the guy's to load up your vehicles, and meet me down on the Business complex Asphalt"

He then told us the Complex owner was getting too many complaints from Homeowner's, about noise, and He was getting Pissed about the litter, and fires being set. He also said that the County Cops now have Quads, and sometimes Patrol the area, and will chase you.

It was a nice place to ride, and myself and other riding buddies simply rode there and never caused any problems, but once again, too many idiots had to ruin it by setting fires, trashing the place, and leaving abandoned vehicles.

If you ride there, the Homeowner's along the power Lines will drop a dime on you, and you'll have a State or County Cop looking for your vehicle. The Cop actually stated " I don't know why the owner just doesn't open a riding spot here, he'd make a fortune."

I wouldn't chance it....you're gonna get nabbed.

alright man thanks. thats too bad! i went riding there before i got a bike last year but i was riding with my quad and my neighbors quad but now that i have a bike i wanted to go again but hah i guess i cant now!

thanks for the warning

Yep, it does suck.....

I think the majority of the problem was the local Teenagers. They were the ones who were riding during weekdays, and causing the problems. In fact one Summer Saturday, there were kids setting off M-80 firecrackers, when it was relatively dry out. I was there, and heard the M-80's go off near the Powerline/woods juncture. Within 20 minutes, I came back to find a brushfire going that was probably 30 feet by 20 feet in diameter! We got out of there, just as a 4 wheel Pumper fire truck pulled up. I told him about the M-80's and he said they saw the fire from I-95....I thought we'd get into trouble, but the fireman threw it in 4 wheel drive and went about their business.

There is a really nice miniature Obstacle course back in there....now it's gone for good.

Yep, it does suck.....

I think the majority of the problem was the local Teenagers. .

I was afraid of that. i remember seeing a bunch of them and thought they looked real suspicious. :censored:

my buddy got stopped there by a cop and they gave him a warning, told him to ride at blue diamond cause greggo owns that land on the industrial park and they dont wnat people riding there anymore

??????