Sign in to follow this  

Carnegie Tuesday Feb. 20th

I just got home from Carnegie. It was awesome! There was so much traction....It was unreal.

I can't go Tuesday, but hit me up next time you ride. I still haven't found a riding buddy around Sacramento.

-Nick

• Like 1

That would be so fun, I just got a new 89 KX 250 and I am looking to go riding.. I think I got school tuesday though : (

Check out my thread in California, you willl find alot of information on users and rides in there.

BTW, there is a Carnegie ride on MONDAY, including Mr. Coffee and I, and craterbum. Come join us if you can make it out.

I just got home from Carnegie. It was awesome! There was so much traction....It was unreal.

I can't go Tuesday, but hit me up next time you ride. I still haven't found a riding buddy around Sacramento.

-Nick

How was the crowd?

I was wondering if it was crowded. I dont know how many people had a 4 day weekend. I wanted to go but had a bunch of crap to do. I bet monday will be a zoo.

• Like 1

How was the crowd?

I was wondering if it was crowded. I dont know how many people had a 4 day weekend. I wanted to go but had a bunch of crap to do. I bet monday will be a zoo.

Friday wasn't bad at all. There were tons of campers and toy haulers there, but not many people on the trail. You want to hit up FH tomorrow?:applause:

How was the crowd?

Yeah, it was a zoo. We got there around noon on friday, got one of the last spots in the campground. Had a good ride on friday and got up early on saturday for another great ride. Packed it in around three. Just way too many people. I heard they were turning campers away on friday afternoon :applause: Anyone hear the rumors about a bigger campground with hook-ups?