Sign in to follow this  

acerbis blitz wiring

ok, i'm a dummy, and the healight didn't come with instructions for some reason. how do i wire this? there are 4 wires - 2 for each light. they are not colored or labeled, so i'm not sure what is +, and what is - (or if it matters). how can i do this? also, have people wired the blitz similar to the cyclops, so both lights are on when on high beam?

thanks william1 - but the cyclops headlamp has four colored wires (or so it looks like in the photos), and the blitz just has four wires with the same color. i'm confused as to what goes where, or if it even matters (i thought i read somewhere that the polarity doesn't matter with these bulbs???).

i found this thread, but wolf child's diagram is no longer showing, so i'm kinda stuck... http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373461&highlight=wiring+diagram

Actually, the colors you connect are not all that important. For neatness sake, if they have red and balck from each bulb, then I'd connect the red to the 'hot' on your hi/lo switch, the two blacks together to a bike "Black with White tracer" (this is a wiring harness ground).

yeah - that's the weird thing - all 4 wires are clear, so i don't know what is what. i'll probably just try to fake it, and see what happens. i can always redo it if i mess it up:)

All the same, not to worry. Again, if there is any way to identify a 'right' and a 'left' then I would take two from the 'right', run them to ground, and the other two to the switch.