Sign in to follow this  

Going sunday? Mind another ridder?

My buddies are pansies and don't want to ride till its 90 degrees and then complain about the dust. Anyone going on suday and wouldn't mind a tag along newbie/intermediate ridder? We might be going but they dont decide untill the last minute. :censored::ride::lol::applause:

My buddies are pansies and don't want to ride till its 90 degrees and then complain about the dust. Anyone going on suday and wouldn't mind a tag along newbie/intermediate ridder? We might be going but they dont decide untill the last minute. :lol::applause: :applause: :applause:

Ummm...going riding where, exactly? :censored::ride:

My buddies are pansies and don't want to ride till its 90 degrees and then complain about the dust. Anyone going on suday and wouldn't mind a tag along newbie/intermediate ridder? We might be going but they dont decide untill the last minute. :lol::applause: :applause: :applause:

Man I hate that last minute stuff. Why can't someone just make plans to ride and stick to it.:ride: I don't care what the weather is, if I plan a ride I'm going riding, none of this "well lets wait till Sunday morning and see what the weathers like".:censored:

:censored:
Man I hate that last minute stuff. Why can't someone just make plans to ride and stick to it.:lol: I don't care what the weather is, if I plan a ride I'm going riding, none of this "well lets wait till Sunday morning and see waht the weathers like".:ride: