Sign in to follow this  

How to get around a speeding ticket

Hi guys, i was reading this the MCN newspaper here in the UK and wanted to know how you can get away with the following??

Parents who caught dozens of drivers speeding through their suburaban street are facing charges of stalking after catching and off-duty policeman speeding . Lee and Tersna Sipple from Rome, Georgia, purchased speed detection and camera equipment in a bid to protect their young son and caught officer Richard Perrone driving at 42mph in the 24mph zone. Perrone is now seeking a warrant to jail them for stalking

Is this just a crazy law you have over there, where someone is caught "bang to rights" (nearly twice over the legal limit) yet can turn it around !!!

Bizzare to say the least

Rgds, Stew

post this in the General Forum not the Southeast Forum:banghead:

post this in the General Forum not the Southeast Forum:banghead:

The story he's talking about took place in Georgia so I think he's asking for opinions from us here in the south.

Oh. Still youi'll get way better feedback in the General Forum.

The story he's talking about took place in Georgia so I think he's asking for opinions from us here in the south.

Thats right, don't forget some of your states are bigger than my country alone so thought you'd probably have different laws in different states

If its better suited to the General forum then maybe a nice Mod can move it for us :applause: