Where to get torque wrench calibrated?

Where do you guys take your torque wrenchs to? How much does it usually cost?

Specialty tool shops will do that for you around here. Locally, it's called Greensburg Tool (I live in Greensburg). He fixes, sells and calibrates all kinds of tools. You can also trade in tools and he sells them used.

I hope all the threads about torque wrenches is a sign that bikes are going back together and riding season is just around the corner :censored: You California folk are lucky to always be in season, but us Easterners have to wait through the bitter cold (well, most of us anyway!).

Specialty tool shops will do that for you around here. Locally, it's called Greensburg Tool (I live in Greensburg). He fixes, sells and calibrates all kinds of tools. You can also trade in tools and he sells them used.

I hope all the threads about torque wrenches is a sign that bikes are going back together and riding season is just around the corner :censored: You California folk are lucky to always be in season, but us Easterners have to wait through the bitter cold (well, most of us anyway!).

Us Easterners that live in Florida find this the best time of year to ride. Less heat and typically drier. Just did a 65mile ride with my friends yesterday.. and still recovering!

I need to get my torque wrench check also.. I've had it two years and just assume it is correct. It is suppose to be +/- 4% , but I know that is not linear. I really just want it checked at a few key spots. Mainly the torque where I'm tightening internal engine parts.

How much would we expect to pay to get a calibration performed?

Where do you guys take your torque wrenchs to? How much does it usually cost?

I see you are in IN. In my old job I one of my responsibilities was precision guage/tool management for the entire facility. I used Cincinnati Precision Instruments for all our purchases/calibrations/repairs and could not have been happier. Give them a look.