Famous People Who Ride

Just thought I'd share a couple names of people who ride dirt bikes and are famous.

I thought of this thread cause a girlfriend of mine was riding alone and crashed doing a hillclimb. She tore the back of her shirt and scraped her arms up. She didnt need help but a rider (this was on a weekday) came up to help her. She said at first she thought it was a girl cause of the long hair but when he spoke she then knew it was a man. He told her the back of her shirt was ripped and that she was bleeding. He then followed her back to camp, I guess he thought it was the gentlemen thing to do or something or he wanted someone to ride with. It was a weekday and not many riders out there that day. Well when he took his helmet off she saw it was Fabio lol yes Fabio the romance novel cover king. She took pics with him and they rode the rest of the day together. She said he wasnt that great of a rider (he rides a yamaha) but didnt suck either, she is crazy fast. I then heard a radio interview with him later and as it turns out he owns 12 bikes and is a total motohead and pretty cool guy. Also I know Ben Harper rides, Sheryl Crow (KTM), Lance Armstrong, Lyle Lovitt, and I cant think of the other guys name Im thinking of and its on the tip of my tongue. Now it's going to bug the crap out of me all day till I think of it! Anyone else have any celebrity encounters while riding or know of any who ride?

A lot ride street. Brad Pitt, Angeline and Jay Leno ride and many more. Brad says he likes it cause nobody can see who he is in the helmet so nobody bugs him or follows him. Jay Leno loves cars, bikes and people. He will talk with anyone and loves to drive his toys out to a place called the Rock Store. It is near my house and is a popular spot for bikers and sports car enthusiats to hang out and ride. Lots of nice curvy road.

The guitarist from Warrant. I think his name is Billy something but he rides KTM's in the Cleveland area. Real cool guy. I saw him and Janie Lane the singer from Warrant at a bar in St.Louis. Real nice guys, had a few beers talked about riding and stuff.

The guys from Slipknot also ride. When I worked for BBR, they called the office when they were in town for a concert. I didn't pick up the phone so I didn't know about it until later. I could have gotten free tix and backstage passes :censored:

I think I heard that Luke Perry rides, but I can't remember for sure. Street definitely but maybe dirt.

If you want to see Steve McQueen ride, rent the old movie, "On Any Sunday". It is the original off-road movie and starring, Steve McQueen, Mert Lawill, and Malcom Smith. Every motorcycle enthusiast should watch this movie.

We've got On any Sunday and watch it every couple of years, it's great.

Ewan McGregor (young Obi-wan Kenobi on Star Wars) is into street and dual sport. If you've got any sense of adventure in your bones, check out Long Way Round, he's in it. It's sort of commercialized, but it's still a decent documentary.

Jay Lenno is a nut for anything on two wheels and so is Michael Jordan.