Sign in to follow this  

Gorman upper trials open ?

Anyone riding Gorman Sunday?

I'm looking to ride somewhere....sometimes I think everyone I know is a flake.

let me know if you want to ride kevin

I'm looking to ride somewhere....sometimes I think everyone I know is a flake.

let me know if you want to ride kevin

We always show up when and where we say we are going to ! You are welcome to come ride with us any time.

We will be in Gorman this weekend unless it is a total snow out.

Are you rideing sunday morning???

You bet ! Sometimes I even stay till Monday morning cause we have some guys with Mondays off.

Do you guys mind if I tag along on Sunday?

Check out my signature... Everyone is welcome ! :censored:

bolt what kind of riding are you guys into

We'll be in the park this trip... I've got a 25 to 30 mile ride stitched together using most of the park trails that I like... It's pretty much non-stop ripping through the park. With the current conditions the forest trails are kind of a no go unless you wanna bypass the gates and get into some nasty stuff. As the founder of RIDERS I can't really promote breaking rules. I'm stuck being a goodie goodie... LOL

But we will explore anything that's open.

Where do you guys want to meet up? What time?

Just send in your RSVP and we'll email you all the details... We'll be there all weekend.

Bolt.... sounds good. Im not into breaking rules. I would lke to get at least 50-60 miles in. Is that possible with your group. If so, what time and where??

Bolt, you are talking about riding Sunday the 18th. I saw on your form that you will also be in gorman next weekend. That is what I put on the rsvp. Just want to make sure.....

Thanks Kevin

Bolt, you are talking about riding Sunday the 18th. I saw on your form that you will also be in gorman next weekend. That is what I put on the rsvp. Just want to make sure.....

Thanks Kevin

Kevin we'll be there this coming weekend... Not today/tomorrow... sorry if that was confusing... Since the weekend is half over I thought we were all thinking 23-25... Sorry if that messes up hopes for tomorrow !

I'm tempted to run up there tomorrow but we just rolled in from a long Toy Hauler dragging 900 mile trip to Phoenix where I got to do some AZ single track.

My new favorite picture:

ktm_az_800.jpg

my wife and I and one of our friends and his girlfriend are gonna be camping this coming friday and saturday and riding............but my wife is not up to the caliber of riding of alot of other people, she likes to go slow and easy.....the KTM has blown fork seals so Im stuck with my quad for this trip, so that eliminates alot of the more fun bike trails for me:cry: