Sign in to follow this  

$100 to spend on stock YZ125, what to buy?

I'm bored out of my mind today and feeling sassy. I've got $100 burning a hole in my pocket and want to add to my stock 2006 YZ125. Any ideas?

what do you do with it? race or trails. if trails maybe a flywheel weight

Trails, what is a flywheel weight?

A weight for your fly wheel.

It give your engine more enercia making less likely to stall in the tight stuff and will make your tire less likely to break loose giving you more traction. Tons of information on this, try and search it. For $100 I would get a new air filter (uni), a 50 tooth rear sprocket, a skid plate, or hand guards.

what do you do with it? race or trails. if trails maybe a flywheel weight

I second that. If you ride trails you will love it.

First off with only $100 a suspension job is out of the question, but that would be at the top of my list. Realistically, forget the bling, leave that to the racer boys, for $100 get yourself some hand guards and a good front tire. (It will be slightly over the $100 budget)

This weekend I will be taking my bike out (finally a break in the cold weather), so I will see what would be a good idea to buy. I'm leaning towards hand guards right now just cause the trails we are in have a lot of brush. Anyone know of some good guards I could get?

put it back in your pocket and save up for something worth while, unless you want something thats just for looks