Sign in to follow this  

Question...

Does anyone know who makes aftermarket W I D E R footpegs for a 2001 CR 250? IMS is the only one I can find...Yes I did a search....

Do the newer CR's fit the 01?

TIA!!

I run Fastway F3 foot pegs. I looked them up @ the TT store and they list the pegs from 95-99 and 02-06. Give the TT store a call they are very helpful and they go outa there way to get you what you need.

What year bike do you have? It seems every where I check they list them for 99 and earlier or 02 and later......

TIA

Also....do you know by chance if the left side covers of a 2001 CR 250 and 2001 CR 500 are the same?

Thanks again...

What year bike do you have? It seems every where I check they list them for 99 and earlier or 02 and later......

TIA

Also....do you know by chance if the left side covers of a 2001 CR 250 and 2001 CR 500 are the same?

Thanks again...

I called my Honda Mechanic and he say's that PROCIRCUIT makes a peg in Stainless Steel and also Titanium. Also IMS makes a peg in the PRO series and the SUPERSTOCK series.

The case covers aren't the same, Due to the 500 is a larger engine and the clutch basket is so big :censored:

TIA

Thanks again...

are you talking about the flywheel cover? if so, then yes they are the same...