Sign in to follow this  

Attention Husky Dealers

I am looking to purchase a Husky 50 for my sons birthday. I heard the 50's will be available again, and I would like to order or purchase one if you have one available. I would like the "junior" model. Please respond or PM me.

Thanks, Chris

Fred's in Syracuse NY has some mini's. I think it's a Husky Boy and Senior though. I haven't been there in a while and I won't do business with Fred for what it's worth. Dealer info at Husky US website.

Norman

I am looking to purchase a Husky 50 for my sons birthday. I heard the 50's will be available again, and I would like to order or purchase one if you have one available. I would like the "junior" model. Please respond or PM me.

Thanks, Chris

Like this one?

harryhickman-1.jpg

Not really a competetive race bike with the older Morini engine, but fun and cool nonetheless. My son loves his. And nobody else has one.:censored:

paul

• Like 1

anybody know what ha:excuseme: :censored::ride: ppened to the supposed importation of the mini's for 07. from what i've seen and heaard, none were broughtin. husky is missing the boat on getting the little ones on a husky young, like the orange brand, they just keep moving up the lader in size. maybe we should ask Rob keith...

anybody know what ha:excuseme: :censored::ride: ppened to the supposed importation of the mini's for 07. from what i've seen and heaard, none were broughtin. husky is missing the boat on getting the little ones on a husky young, like the orange brand, they just keep moving up the lader in size. maybe we should ask Rob keith...

Yeah. I need a 65 this spring and will probably end up with a 65 SX...

Though the demand would be admittedly small, I wish they offered a 65 EXC, because my older son mostly rides trails with me, and it would be nice to have the lights, plus the flywheel. I mentioned this at a KTM dealer, and they looked at me like I was nuts. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this way, but not everyone's kids are hard core MX, and want something more capable than a green 110.

paul

Hey try foxpowersports 315 866 1200 good Husky dealer. Talk to Jason see what he can do for you ! And Fred's in cuse is worthless! Hasn't sold a Husqy in years. Went to him last spring for a 06 te 450. Fred himself just knock husky. Fred only has left overs from 04. That's it for Husky's at his shop.

Bill's Motorcycle Plus in Salem, Or has some minis I know. I think he even has a used one on the floor.

Good guy to work with too.

As far as I'm concerned Fred's isnt even a Husqy dealer...

I won't do any business there and I heard a rumor that husky is going to pull the plug.

Norman

Bill's Motorcycle Plus in Salem, Or has some minis I know. I think he even has a used one on the floor.

Good guy to work with too.

I second Bill's MC+

That's where I got Harry's holdover CR50JR last spring. Very good to deal with, very eager too help. I've ordered some big Husky parts from them too and they got me what I needed quick and priced fair.

I'd give them my business again.

paul