Sign in to follow this  

"Quadtard" should be used with care.

i know a kid like him. The only ute quads worthy of air are ones built to race specifically the beastly can am 800 set up for the dez by some magazine

why do people hate us, im a "quadtard" and have nothing against anyone :censored:

See my sig.

If that guy was on a bike, he would be a cycletard. It isn't just the vehicle, it is the rider. The guy is a tard, since he is on a quad, he is a quadtard.

i got plenty of air on my rancher 4x4, and my dad airs out his king quad 700. i didn't even watch this video but there is nothing wrong with jumping on a utility quad.

i got plenty of air on my rancher 4x4, and my dad airs out his king quad 700. i didn't even watch this video but there is nothing wrong with jumping on a utility quad.

Watch the video, and then you will see. I didn't say jumping a utility was wrong, but when you throw in no helmet, no gear, and apparently no skill, you get quadtard. Imagine one of your utility racks smashing your unprotected head into the ground.

I always say if the rider isn't protecting his head, the head is hardly worth protecting. Unless your loading up or moving across the parking lot or something.

why don't people understand that those kind of 4 wheelers are more of work 4 wheelers, not race quads??? :censored::ride: hes so quadtarded!!!:lol:

I ride dirtbikes and my dad has a uitlity 4 wheeler and if taken it off plenty off jumps that a race quad would. i think the only thing that makes him a tard is the lack of helment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked like he had a pretty sweet mullet.

mullet + quad = marriage made in heaven

:censored:

Why are you cruising dudes on 'My Space'?

Funny. At the end of another vid I watched, there was a thumbnail for this vid, and I watched it. I thought you guys might like it. It also gave me a chance to show what a true "Quadtard" was.