Sign in to follow this  

Uk TT get together, yeah right !!!!!!!

Well it was a lovely day for a ride, I left home at 9.30 am and arrived at the meeting place

Clacket Lane services on the M25 at 10.10 am for the 10.30 meet and greet.

I waited till 10.35 and headster arrived, we waited till 11.15 and left for Box Hill, on our own.

On arrival at Box Hill, TT member Limb was there to meet us, we sat around for nearly 45 minutes waiting, and then Limb had to leave for a family thing.

headster and I stayed till 2.30 and only I other DRZ turned up, and he was not even a TT'er.

A lovely ride on the nicest day so far this year, great Bacon rolls and tea.

As for the rest of the UK contingent who said "I'll be there" you are just so :lol:

Neil. :censored::ride:

My BMW, headster's SM and Limb's S

BoxHillUKTTMeet.jpg

Even tho there was only a couple of you, I'm still annoyed I couldn't make it :censored:

The weather even looks ok :ride:

It was really a great day, and you guys really did miss out!!:censored:

Was great meeting Neil, a real nice guy! some great riding and some lovely bikes:ride:

So to all you how didnt turn up... TUT TUT!

Rideout.jpg Rideout1.jpg Rideout2.jpg Rideout3.jpg

Then when i left Neil pointed my towards some twisties! WOW!!! :ride:

Rideout7.jpg Rideout6.jpg Rideout5.jpg Rideout4.jpg

Seee!!!

Seee!!!

TUT TUT TUT!:lol:

Even tho there was only a couple of you, I'm still annoyed I couldn't make it :ride:

The weather even looks ok :applause:

Shame you couldn't make it, but at least you let us all know in advance.

We will do it again later in the year, and yes the weather was preety good.

Neil. :censored::lol::applause:

Wud have been nice to see more than 3 DRZ's for the UK meet :censored:

But HEAD you did let us know so i'll let ya off:p

Good fun that road isn't it, how far did you make it on one wheel, corner to corner :ride:

Neil. :censored::applause: :applause:

To be honest i didnt try. To busy overtaking slow slow cars, and admiring the view!!

I still need practise with the wheelies, only do it thru 4 gears atm :eek::lol:

:applause::moon::ride: :ride:

Glad you had a good day, weather has been good up in east Scotland, plenty of bikes out but only me on a DRZ.

Where did you get the skid plate for the blue S its huge, just what am after.

Wud have been nice to see more than 3 DRZ's for the UK meet :ride:

But HEAD you did let us know so i'll let ya off:p

Look on the bright side - You didn't have to scrape me out a ditch :censored:

Glad you had a good day, weather has been good up in east Scotland, plenty of bikes out but only me on a DRZ.

Where did you get the skid plate for the blue S its huge, just what am after.

Its a Tonns racing skid plate, and its on Limb's bike:thumbsup:

Look on the bright side - You didn't have to scrape me out a ditch :ride:

I wudnt mind scraping you out buddy :lol::censored: Then i'd give you some riding lessons :applause: :applause:

I wudnt mind scraping you out buddy :ride::censored: Then i'd give you some riding lessons :applause::lol:

I can ride fine (excluding snow) I'm just a little unlucky. Every time I ride the lanes near me, bloody Basil Brush runs out in front of me :applause:

I can ride fine (excluding snow) I'm just a little unlucky. Every time I ride the lanes near me, bloody Basil Brush runs out in front of me :ride:

I almost had a chicken run out infront of me @ 70mph today :lol::applause:

It didnt tho, phew!:censored:

I almost had a chicken run out infront of me @ 70mph today :lol::applause:

It didnt tho, phew!:censored:

Clucking hell :applause::applause: . Don't ride through the chicken shed :ride:

Clucking hell :ride::lol: . Don't ride through the chicken shed :censored:

Haha you corny git :applause:

Okay, we'll move off of farm yard talk :applause:

So you gonna come to the next one? show as all the immense power of your 485 :applause:

Damn straight :lol: If I still have my licence.

Too easy too speed everywhere :censored:

I spoke to someone at work, who got 8 points for a small wheelie :ride:

Hopefully we'll get another nice day.

i'll def come to th enext ride. couldn't make today because i wanted to get the bike serviced. what is box hill? looks like a popular place for bikers

guys my deepest apologies for the no show today (even though the meet was my suggestion) i wont make a lame excuse because i wouldnt insult your inteligence.

however here goes. i woke this morning to a bright light and a humming noise coming from under the bed, i got out and still naked got on all fours to take a peak. it was then i was grabbed from behind and told i was going on a little journey....... after three hours of anal probing and attempted mind melds i was released to wander clackton sea front smelling of rum and babbling about little grey buggers with funny eyes and glowing fingers. either i wandered into the blue oyster or i was abducted. as subsequently missed the meet.

really sorry guys.

p.s actually i was called into bloody work late last night and didnt get up till 2 am. really sorry guys hopefully we can organise again. (and we will all turn up)

well done to who did.

guys my deepest apologies for the no show today (even though the meet was my suggestion) i wont make a lame excuse because i wouldnt insult your inteligence.

however here goes. i woke this morning to a bright light and a humming noise coming from under the bed, i got out and still naked got on all fours to take a peak. it was then i was grabbed from behind and told i was going on a little journey....... after three hours of anal probing and attempted mind melds i was released to wander clackton sea front smelling of rum and babbling about little grey buggers with funny eyes and glowing fingers. either i wandered into the blue oyster or i was abducted. as subsequently missed the meet.

really sorry guys.

p.s actually i was called into bloody work late last night and didnt get up till 2 am. really sorry guys hopefully we can organise again. (and we will all turn up)

well done to who did.

PMSL - sounds like an eventful evening :censored::ride: