Sign in to follow this  

Supercross San Diego Supercross predictions and discussion *SPOILERS*

Way to go Ferry. Windham is improving as well. Proof that the older boys aren't givin up. Glad to see reed take a win, I am a big bubba fan but the series would be kinda boring if he walked away with the whole thing. Another thing, if reed had a bad start, I bet Ferry would have won the race, that would have been nuts, let's hope he gets one in and stays consistent. That kawi is really working!

Way to go Ferry. Windham is improving as well. Proof that the older boys aren't givin up. Glad to see reed take a win, I am a big bubba fan but the series would be kinda boring if he walked away with the whole thing. Another thing, if reed had a bad start, I bet Ferry would have won the race, that would have been nuts, let's hope he gets one in and stays consistent. That kawi is really working!

I don't know... you could tell that when James went down Chad really backed it off and it allowed Timmy to catch up a bit. Not to take anything away from Timmy, he is riding excellent, but I think both Chad and James would have to crash before he would win, even if they got bad starts.

After watching that race on Speed and seeing the JS crash.... man he is lucky! Most guys would have broken both of their legs in a wipeout like that.

Although Reed won, I am still discouraged to see JS walk away so easily yet again. JS throwing down a 49.5 with bent bars? Reed never came close to that. I hope Reed can pick it up some more. Its still good to close up the points a bit. The closer someone is in points the more pressure. (at least for me anyways)

After watching that race on Speed and seeing the JS crash.... man he is lucky! Most guys would have broken both of their legs in a wipeout like that.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that crash. Superhuman?

It's good to see somebody else win.....

I was there last night and saw Bubba crash in the opening ceremonies where he did a parade lap. He landed on a tabletop then went into a stoppie then tried to ride the stoppie down the dropoff and fell. His mechanic pushed the bent up bike off the track and Bubba had to walk to the microphone. I felt bad for him because the entire stadium was laughing.

is ricky racing atlanta?

if so how much of a factor do you guys think he is going to play in the points race?

will he still have the speed for a podium spot and be like the title of this thread *SPOILER*

since he has been off for a while?....

I was there last night and saw Bubba crash in the opening ceremonies where he did a parade lap. He landed on a tabletop then went into a stoppie then tried to ride the stoppie down the dropoff and fell. His mechanic pushed the bent up bike off the track and Bubba had to walk to the microphone. I felt bad for him because the entire stadium was laughing.

This will be a great story to look back upon when Bubba is the focal point of one of the "Motocross Files" segments where they talk about about the multi -time sx and mx champion.

glad reed won something finally. But its only one race and he needs to step it up over and over again. His strategy can't be "wait for James to go down"

This will be a great story to look back upon when Bubba is the focal point of one of the "Motocross Files" segments where they talk about about the multi -time sx and mx champion.

glad reed won something finally. But its only one race and he needs to step it up over and over again. His strategy can't be "wait for James to go down"

yes it can be :applause:

is ricky racing atlanta?

if so how much of a factor do you guys think he is going to play in the points race?

will he still have the speed for a podium spot and be like the title of this thread *SPOILER*

yes he is

Said it elsewhere and I will say it here too. Stewart dodged a cannonball with his latest crash. Landing like he did he is very fortunate to have walked away. I know he must be in great shape physically but man, a body just can't hold up to those kind of hits forever.

Much deserved win for Reed. He is playing his cards very well. Hats off to him.

is ricky racing atlanta?

Yes, Ricky will be racing, as will Davi Millsaps who can also be a contender with those guys as we seen in the outdoors last year.