Spokane Washington

Hello everyone,

I have a job interview in Spokane in March. I was wondering if there is a trail system near Spokane for single track and if there are any kid friendly tracks to ride. I didn't expect to get an interview so now I'm not to sure to buy two new bikes or not? :censored: Please give me some kind of idea what to look forward to.

Thanks so much in advance!

well its a ways away, but there is the pend oreille trail system and there are lots of trails, for all experience. it is an hour north of Colville on tiger highway, or another way to get there is take northport highway.i'm not quite sure how to go that way someone else probably knows. there is good single track with a few quad-sised trails if u wanna take the real little ones.

theres canfield outside of coer d alene, then up by newport (45 min north of spokane) we've got boyer orv park and batey bould (single track, GOOD stuff)that ties in to the LPOW (little pend oreille wildlife reserve) area and goes for miles. then in spokane theres seven mile, you've got the dunes in moses lake to the south, and i'm sure there are TONS of smaller local riding areas.

How far is Priest Lake Idaho from Spokane? Isn't there a lot of trails up that way? Great info so far, keep it up!

Too much snow for when you plan to come over in March. I live 8 minutes from newport/old town and still unable to ride account the snow. It snowed again today.:applause: From Spokane your looking at over 1-1/4 hours to the town of Priest River. Then up to the lake is another 30-45 min. I can't remember exactly. Trails? Lots of logging roads.

Too much snow for when you plan to come over in March. I live 8 minutes from newport/old town and still unable to ride account the snow. It snowed again today.:applause: From Spokane your looking at over 1-1/4 hours to the town of Priest River. Then up to the lake is another 30-45 min. I can't remember exactly. Trails? Lots of logging roads.

Not that way at 7 mile in spokane, I went riding Saturday and it was almost perfect!

There is endless trail riding up in the silver valley area also. There are some very technical areas up there though, you can get into trouble quick depending on your skills.

My skills are like a garden rake sitting outside for 10 years..... Very rusty :applause:

• 2 weeks later...
theres canfield outside of coer d alene, then up by newport (45 min north of spokane) we've got boyer orv park and batey bould (single track, GOOD stuff)that ties in to the LPOW (little pend oreille wildlife reserve) area and goes for miles.

I rode Little Pend Orielle with BBBOM a few years ago but have ridden only about a mile or two of Batey Bould. What is that area like? I was there on a wet Memorial Day weekend in 1997 on a Husky 610 and in that first mile my tires were caked with mud. Given that I was out by myself and there were rumors of hillbillies who no-like-em dirt bikes I cut out early.

How many miles are there at Batey Bould? Is it similar to Pend Oreille?

Greg