Sign in to follow this  

Need Reco: Battery for DRZ400E

crazy... just in the past week both the XRR and the DRZ400E batteries dead..... and I kept the DRZ on a trickle-tender!

clickclickclik

Would you pls recommend a replacement battery & source? I browsed batteries.com and saw a lot of near-misses, but to get one with sideways terminals, the right size.... couldn't spot.

thx

z

54 aint cheap is it.... but I can't find one that fits at batteries.com so....unless I am overlooking something.

I got my XR battery at batteries.com and actually, considering its tiny size and only 1.5Ah... it has held out pretty well, and was DIRT cheap.

just a thought... does wal-mart keep any batts this size [drz size] ??

I just bought one on eBay for $39 plus shipping. I put the Yuasa part number in the search field and found it. I don't have it yet, but that's where I bought it.

I just bought one on eBay for $39 plus shipping. I put the Yuasa part number in the search field and found it. I don't have it yet, but that's where I bought it.

what's the Yuasa part num???????:applause:

yer exactly right. the one I first ordered was wrong.

this one was just right:

12-620055 Power Max Power Sport 12 Volt Battery (GT7B-4) 1 $55.95 $55.95

got it from ebatteriestogo.com But I'm pretty sure walmart or sams also has access to these. they're common

very good fit, good power

I cruised the Warf Mart this morning and they didn't have one that would fit other than a scooter battery and the terminals were opposite directions on those. We had one of these non -sealed batteries in my sons scooter and it did get knocked over and made a huge mess. So i do want to get a sealed one. I am going to try the Battery Plus store at lunch. If they don't have anything i'll order a Power Max or something similar online.

thanks for the quick response

-D