Sign in to follow this  

What is mandatory for you?

In your pockets or purse. The only thing that I religiously carry with me (even riding) is chapstick. Mint or strawberry, never cherry, it melts. I don't put my wallet in my pockets or keys, they would ruin my shapely butt:smirk: .

When I'm workin, I always have the shop keys and my cell phone in my front pockets and my palm pilot in my back pocket...otherwise I just have my celly in my pocket and some cash when I have some. My purse on the other hand, that never leaves the house without gum, cigarrettes, wallet, lip gloss, lip stick, compact, camera, and a pen....and thats the MINIMUM!

Oh man, I can't STAND to have anything in my pockets (unless I'm riding, that's a different story.)

Purse: wallet, keys, cell phone, shop keys, jump drive, femine products;) , advil, zantac, excedrine pm, pamprin, family pics, mints, lip gloss, lip balm, compact, comb, errr, I think that's it. Oh kleenex.

Riding: Water and chapstick.

my ipod! it goes EVERYWHERE! also my camera, and you cant forget the keys to my dirtbike, its pretty funny when you go and pay for something and you end up pulling the keys to youre bike out of youre pocket and the cashier is like &%$#@! when the tag says 2003 crf150f hahaha...hmm what else, no cellie so that doesnt count...

When I am not riding, I always haev Water, debit card and ID, and lip Blam. I have a purse but it stays in the car. xo

I forgot to mention my cell phone. I have a case that clips to my pants so it isn't in my pocket, but I always carry it (except riding).