Sign in to follow this  

Posting Pics

Since this question blew thru the general section and nobody wanted to take 30 seconds to help me out I know one of my kind vintage brethren will help:applause: . How do I post pics on a thread so they show up right on the thread?

Hey Norcal:

You have to host the pic somewhere first... then use the image tags as shown in this example url.

a>[b]

Using the above tags also allows you to post multiple images in a single post.

Good luck!

once you find a place to host your pics (ie- photobucket, smugmug, flickr? etc etc), you can just copy the link, click on the icon of a mountain while your posting (says insert image), then paste the link there and hit enter. pic wont show up until you actually click on post. little faster than typing out the on each end.

right on sounds easier, have the photobucket, had for awhile so no prob. Thankx guys. Hey DPunch i got one that'll make ya sad, when I went away to school a few years back I had just started a restore on my 78 XL175, had the motor out and cleaned up and was workin on the frame then I moved. While I was at school my mom up and moved to Colorado, ok no biggie, I go to see her new house and Im searching for the XL to take back to AZ with me since going to motorcycle mechanic school and restoring this XL fit perfectly together, I ask, "wheres my old Honda?" and I get the answer "ohh that old thing, I took all your old bikes to the dump" that was 9 yes 9 perfectly innocent vintage bikes thrown away, but its the XL Im still pissed about!