Sign in to follow this  

RadRickRowherRide-2/18

Seems the bad boy himself is hittin' up Rowher/DWF tomorrow.(j/k Rick):ride:

If any of you's,want's to join us,we will be staging at BTH on Bouquet @ 8:30am.Both of us aren't 100%,so it will be a 1/2 day mellowish type of ride.Well, at least till the ego's take over.:censored:

Seems the bad boy himself is hittin' up Rowher/DWF tomorrow.(j/k Rick):lol:

If any of you's,want's to join us,we will be staging at BTH on Bouquet @ 8:30am.Both of us aren't 100%,so it will be a 1/2 day mellowish type of ride.Well, at least till the ego's take over.:censored:

Im In chris !!!! 8:30 sounds great !! the weather won't be as good as today but who cares i wana ride :ride: i pm'd you about hookin up at one or the otheres casa can't wait to tear it up with that rick aka bad boy dued - will wait foryour p.m-- GaBe ----

Hey Guy's Had A Great Ride Today, I want to thank chris and rick for a good ride. started out from the house with chris at a little after 8:oo a.m. we left late and rode the pavement over to the bouquet trail head, we had to wait a little for rick to show but just a few minutes. rode up the rowher side and blasted down to lookout or something trail, (i don't know all the trail names) rode to the second staging area and up the big climb to the top and over to the bouquet trail head shot the ---- for a few minutes then over to DWF to deer peak where chris and myself parted ways with rick to ride san fran back home. all in all a great day of riding, thank you chris and rick for a GREAT ride i hope to ride soon i'm selling the pig for a 450x real soon -- GaBe-----

sounds like a fun ride,oh no when you butcher the swine youll have to change your name...

sounds like a fun ride,oh no when you butcher the swine youll have to change your name...
Hmmm.. wonder what i should change it to ? maybe skinny pig rider, butcherd pigrider, gota think about that one, great response :applause: GaBe---

did you fix your transmission gabe? i wish i could have joined you guys but i already had plans to go out to spangler. maybe nexty time

Thanks Gabe and Rick.Sorry I was crawlin.Next time I will be back up to speed, and should have a shiny new damper installed.And maybe a FCR. :applause:

did you fix your transmission gabe? i wish i could have joined you guys but i already had plans to go out to spangler. maybe nexty time
Hey Kevin, yes got the trans fixed, broken third gear :applause: know anyone that want's to buy my pig ? --GaBe---

Thanks Gabe and Rick.Sorry I was crawlin.Next time I will be back up to speed, and should have a shiny new damper installed.And maybe a FCR. :applause:
is a FCR ?