Sign in to follow this  

I am the luckiest 14 y/o ever

I just got a 1993 CR250 set up perfectly for woods. It was bored to 265 cc's and runs like a champ. He gave me all the paperwork from all the parts. I got it for 1300. It came with tons of stuff already on it and a free pirelli rear tire. The guy was super nice and helpful. I only rode the bike for like 20 seconds at his house to test it. I havent been able to ride here because its really wet, snowing and very cold. I am extremely happy and thought i would share with you guys. Thanks for answering a few of the questions i have had over the past week.Im happy:ride:

Yep. The early 1990's CR's are beasts. I have one. Watch out for those powerbands they kick like a horse. It about throws you off the back. Good Luck and have fun.

i weigh 150 with gear on

its all rider..i know kids that are smaller then me that would kill me on a 250 or 450F

Meh he'll be fine i've been ridin my CR250 since in was in 8th grade. :censored:

SO, what were you....16-17y/o then????:ride::lol::applause:

I just got a 1993 CR250 set up perfectly for woods. It was bored to 265 cc's and runs like a champ. He gave me all the paperwork from all the parts. I got it for 1300. It came with tons of stuff already on it and a free pirelli rear tire. The guy was super nice and helpful. I only rode the bike for like 20 seconds at his house to test it. I havent been able to ride here because its really wet, snowing and very cold. I am extremely happy and thought i would share with you guys. Thanks for answering a few of the questions i have had over the past week.Im happy:ride:

I am happy for you, congratulations! :censored:

Now if your Dad tells you to keep your school work up or he'll sell your bike, be sure to do it, or you'll learn the hard way like I did. Someone will be loading it up in a truck when you come home from school one night. :ride:

thanks guys! i took my first real ride today. that things a beast and a half. i popped it in third down this gravel road and it took off its a blast though. i got the school work covered (i go to a magnet school[a school for smart kids])

Where do you live in TN? I live in Knoxville, we should ride sometime, I ride a 97 CR125. I'm also 14. I'm a bit bigger though, 6' tall and 145#s. I'll bring my friedn along for the ride on his KX85. Congrats on the bike.

jcobb150:i live in nashville. do you ever ride at land between the lakes? thats where i usually go to ride. i am planning a trip up there sometime in the near future

i got my first bike when i was 13.. and got my first 2 smoke at 14.. and yeah thats sweet man.. :applause:.. i wish i would have jumpd rite into a 250.. but my 125 is decent.. have fun and update us how ur riden goes:p

dude i know exactly how you feel. i got a CR250 about a month ago. I LOVE IT. they said that the certain year supposedly "handles bad" but i dont care. i ride desert so as long as it goes haha:lol:

quick fact, Jermey Mcgrath LOVED his HONDA 1993 CR250 so much, he raced that same bike until 1996. your bike is still said to be the greatest handling honda ever.

great find man, good luck :applause: