Sign in to follow this  

Dr. Mark Carpal tunnel repair

Dr. Mark, I was diagnosed by a neurologist to have carpal and cubital tunnel. You said you can have me back on a bike in 3 weeks. I am going to meet with my Orto on the 27th and would like to know which procedures you use so I can get the same results here. Thanks in advance.

I cant tell you how to tell your doc how to get you back in three weeks. He will say we are both crazy. Doctors like everyone else have their own way of doiing things and would be pissed off that we even suggested something else.

If you want to get it done right and be riding on or before three weeks, buy a SWA ticket to Houston for a Monday morning, I wll do the surgery on Monday afternoon, and you will be back in New York on Tuesday afternoon.

You will be riding on or before three weeks. Its that simple. All it costs you is the SWA ticket about $250. The question is how much is your life worth to you?

Thanks for the quick response. He thinks I'm crazy already. He hates bikes but loves hockey. I know there aren't many injuries in that sport. Oh well, Houston is out of the question. My insurance will never go for that. I can understand the professional courtesy. Damn, I told my boss I'd only be out of work 1 day. Thanks anyway.

I have a dedicated full time employee who deals with the insurers. I know I have done riders from NY and NJ with that health plan. If you want Yvonne to look into it, email her at yjumawan@sandersclinic.net It would be good if you didn't have a painful and numb elbow for the rest of you life to look forward to.