What do you ladies have in your garage?

I will have to add a pic later. My bikes are TTR225 (For Sale), WR250 and FJ1200. Then there is the rest of family....CRF230, TTR225, CRF250R, YZ426, WR400, WR450 and FJ1200. Essentially the third car garage is all dirt bikes and motorcyle lift. Two car has the street bikes and the boat. We have never even been able to park in the garage!!

almost, it's "carpal" i believe.

We have a bunch of tools, bikes, bicycles, Jeep parts and everything else crammed into a 10x12' shed. we are currently house shopping, and the number one requirement is that it has a garage. then we are buying each other a welder and air compressor for our first Christmas, and Kris has already begun assembling an impressive collection of Dewalt tools since he loves to tinker. I'm the mechanic, he's the carpenter. kinda funny.

Well, we have a boat, a trailer, 4 dirt bikes, and a bunch of bikes and toys.

Workbench:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/captbly99/garage3.jpg

This isn't in the garage, but it is a room inside next to the garage and I LOVE it! Last year we finally organized all of our riding gear:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/captbly99/JunkRoom.jpg

I like to push my trailer in kinda backwards, so I can unload it and wash the bikes and reload them without rolling the trailer back out:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/captbly99/DSCF1462.jpg

Notice the FRESH mud on my bike :applause: I took my boys riding today:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/captbly99/DSCF1464.jpg

Lesseeee....My CRF250R, hubbys CR125, teen sons CRF230F, little fellers CRF70F which is for sale and his new KX65, an old KDX200, really old 69 trail70 that still runs, and a Kazuma 110 4 wheeler for sale, a 63 Ford Falcon, shelves and shelves of Ford parts, camping gear, and a work bench. Place is chaos, and no room for cars....see my garage, there is an old pic.

I'm jealous you guys get a garage!

We are currently renting a house without a garage. So, my CRF150F sits in the basement with all the tools, tool benches, and the kitchen table. My BF's YZF250 resides in our dining room where the previously mentioned table should be. It used to stay in the basement with my bike until we learned the hard way that his bars don't fit through the door very well and it's difficult to get up our steep basement stairs. I can't wait to get another place with a garage.

It's a bit bachelor pad-ish, but it works for now.....

My Bike's living arrangements. (You'll notice how neatly he keeps his gear. Apparently kitchen tables are great for gear storage.)

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

His Bike's living quarters. The dog doesn't seem to mind sharing his space....

Picture018.jpg

And this is my view while cooking.

Picture014.jpg

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen! ROCK ON!! I had a buddy with an engine block in his kitchen...My husband is probably suprised that my 250 isnt in our bedroom....he swears I love my bike more than him. HA HA! Thats awsome!!!!

Well....we don't have a garage yet, but the hubby is gonna be workin on that this summer :applause: But in my MIL's garage is My TRX450R, the hubby's WR450F, and my sis-in-laws KLX125 and 350 Rancher. The other side of the garage houses my MIL's cars and all the hubby's tools. We will soon have a garage...and live above it too :applause: There we will house our 2 bikes and the hubby's 2005 Dodge 2500, my 2001 Mustang, and after we get the garage built and moved into .... the mustang will get a custom cover and get stuck outside so the new Jeep Unlimited I'm buying can have a place to sleep away from harsh weather!!! YAY!

Well....we don't have a garage yet, but the hubby is gonna be workin on that this summer ? But in my MIL's garage is My TRX450R, the hubby's WR450F, and my sis-in-laws KLX125 and 350 Rancher. The other side of the garage houses my MIL's cars and all the hubby's tools. We will soon have a garage...and live above it too ? There we will house our 2 bikes and the hubby's 2005 Dodge 2500, my 2001 Mustang, and after we get the garage built and moved into .... the mustang will get a custom cover and get stuck outside so the new Jeep Unlimited I'm buying can have a place to sleep away from harsh weather!!! YAY!

HAHAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

putting the Mustang outside to keep the Jeep out of the weather.

:applause: :applause:?? :cry: :eek:

You must not be intending to wheel your Jeep.

HAHAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

putting the Mustang outside to keep the Jeep out of the weather.

:applause: :applause:?? :cry: :eek:

You must not be intending to wheel your Jeep.

thats gonna be my cruisin rig....top off....and since there's 4 doors, I'm gonna be one hot momma when we have a kid and going down the road with the hard top off .... ? Can't wait! You're gonna have to help me out on some of the jeep stuff...I'm not very familiar with them...never been able to afford one really....this ones gonna set me back...but it'll be worth it!!

1.) Get the Rubicon.

2.) Take it 4 wheeling.

it's that easy. the only things you need to buy for a Rubi are some protection items; they already come with sliders, some skids, lift, tires, locker, etc.

I've never considered them a cruising rig. They're not convenient, secure or comfortable. The new ones are more so I guess. They're the last 4x4 that is truly meant for 4x4ing, and I give them 5 more years before Jeep caves and starts putting IFS under them. :applause:

1.) Get the Rubicon.

2.) Take it 4 wheeling.

it's that easy. the only things you need to buy for a Rubi are some protection items; they already come with sliders, some skids, lift, tires, locker, etc.

I've never considered them a cruising rig. They're not convenient, secure or comfortable. The new ones are more so I guess. They're the last 4x4 that is truly meant for 4x4ing, and I give them 5 more years before Jeep caves and starts putting IFS under them. :applause:

LOL!!! Don't wanna spend the rest of my life paying for it though...LOL....

Just gonna get the Unlimited X 4x4 4 door, w/trac-lok limited slip, hard/soft top combo (only a few hundred more), OH and gotta have the 17"rims with the aggressive tires...It's gotta look good even though its gonna be $10000 cheaper than the rubicon...hehe...I'd absolutely die if I scratched it....:applause:

17" rims make tires EXPENSIVE. I'm sticking with 15s, no matter what.

OK if you're worried about scratching it, don't even bother taking it offroad. Seriously--you can't have both. Not bagging on ya, but splashing through some mud puddles is about all you can do if that's what you want a Jeep for. On the other hand, spending 8 hours to travel 10 miles in low range with 10 of your buddies is some of the best fun you can have. You just get some scratches and "rock rash" that way. I giggle when I hit stuff.

My scratches are battle wounds. :applause: