Sign in to follow this  

96 350 fender and grab bar

My 96 350 needs a new rear fender and grab bar. The fender seems pretty easy to find, but not the bar. I guess thats what its called(the bracket that bolts to the frame and goes over the fender). They want like $90 from suzuki! Any idea where i might find one cheaper, besides e-bay? Thanks, Rick

Its very close. The white part is what i need, but that one came off of a street legal version. It has two extra brackets sticking up on the top for a rack. The part is aluminum. If it were steel, id just cut those off. But since its not, im not sure if i could do that, and end up with a clean and solid piece.

No problem! I was planning on sniping them and sending them to Brian to make me a luggage rack. Just though if it was what you needed I would let you have it.

I have those parts for a dirt version DR350 if you still need them.

Yes, i still do. I really need the bar. The old one is on there, but it is bent and broke. The previous owner tried to fix it, but it didnt last. The fender is still on it too, but also broken and warped from where he wrecked it. How much ya want for it? Thanks alot, Rick