Sign in to follow this  

Leatt Neck Brace

What are everyones thoughts on the new Leatt Neck Brace?

This device looks like it may be very usefull, even though right now they are pretty expensive...

Supposedly, the brace will help stabilize the "C" (cervical) part of the upper back and neck...

Personally I think you're a fool if you don't buy one. What's your legs worth? Sure they aren't going to prevent every injury but much better than before. I think in the future these will be as common as a helmet.

I heard a few of the SX riders were supposed to race with them this weekend. Any truth to that rumor?

yea that's a great idea, but can u still wear a chest protector with it? u dont want to break ur neck but u also dont want to crush ur ribcage! ( im not saying the neck brace is not important!)

Also I might add that I bought 3700 shares of Leatt stock and have doubled my money so far. I think this stock is going to keep going up as more and more pros start wearing them.

I really want one of these and just need to pull aside the funds to do it. MadMax31, can I get a loan? Looks like you are the real winner:applause:

Wonder if you could get this paid under your health insurance policy. Maybe one of us needs to check on that.

Wonder if you could get this paid under your health insurance policy. Maybe one of us needs to check on that.

good call, i want one but i cant afford one...... college budget sucks, especially when you have a new bike to pay off

Iam calling to find out about getting this covered under insurance. since i see a chriopractor already i might be able to have a recomendation wirtten for one and call my insurance and see if it can be covered. ill keep you guys posted.

Iam calling to find out about getting this covered under insurance. since i see a chriopractor already i might be able to have a recomendation wirtten for one and call my insurance and see if it can be covered. ill keep you guys posted.

oooooo man thats a good idea i have a way bad back/ neck maybe mine could write me one. since i have to go to him 4 times a week

I have called both my insurance company and chriropractor. Both told me i need a procedure code or PCP code. not exactly sure what all this means but im sure it has something to do with how it gets billed out. Its in the works i just shot an email to a guy at leatt so once i recieve a response ill post again.

I have called both my insurance company and chriropractor. Both told me i need a procedure code or PCP code. not exactly sure what all this means but im sure it has something to do with how it gets billed out. Its in the works i just shot an email to a guy at leatt so once i recieve a response ill post again.

ya man keep us informed i wanna know if this works then i can get one:thumbsup: