Whats wrong with my Brakes************

Recently the rear brake line got burned and leaked from the exhaust on my 250F. Well I have now put on the new brake line, added fluid and the thing still spins freely when I push down the lever (which has no feeling to it anyways).

Also, on my front end. I carelessly bled the brakes completely wrong, I opened up the 8mm nut by the disk, then squeezed the lever and let it free, then tightened it back up. As of now, the front tire is always breaking, it is very hard to push (the brakes are engaging) and the lever has only a small amount of space to break because it is so loose.

Yes both brakes arent working, but dont worry it's winter in Canada and Im not riding right now.

Thanks alot in advance, I know someone will know what to do.

**This is also in the YZ250F forum

Id drain all the fluid in the front brake, and check the adjustment of the lever at the master cylinder, it could very well be pushing the shaft into the master cylinder, creating a bit of pressure all the time (mine was doing this). For the rear, youll need to most likely re-bleed the brake, as it appear you may not have dome it right.

You need to open the valve, hit the brake lever down and hold it, then close the valve, and then let the lever up. If you let the lever up white the valve is open, it draws air back into the system again. do this until you get a solid stream of fluid with no air in it.

It's easiest with two people. Many people have many techniques to it, but this is how I do it. First, make sure your master cylinder(s) are full. Then, have someone squeeze the lever a few quick times to get the majority of the air down to the caliper. Then open the bleeder screw for a second, allowing a squirt of fluid to come out. Most likely it will be bubbly the first few times. Do this repeatedly until you get no air, or until your lever has the feel you want. Make sure you don't let the fluid level in the master cylinder get too low, or you'll draw air into the system again.

Alright I got the rear to work great.

But the front, I drained the fluid to find that the brake was still engaged somehow, not fully but there was good pressure. What am I to do? This is very confusing and I know nothing about this subject.

Oh man what is this? Now it's a little softer force but it's making a ticking sound, a sound that I'm sure it made before but I just ignored it. It still has pressure on the tire without holding in the lever. Listen to it, it's really strange. I dont think its the spokes I looked at it for a long time.