Sign in to follow this  

where to ride in CT

Thomaston Dam. You need to be plated though. Other than that no too many. Ride in Mass.

Pachaug forest over in Voluntown area. Get a NETRA map, part of the trail got closed - it crossed private property and the land changed hands - new owner says no. Don't go astray and end up in Rhode Island - they are very strict over there.

Stevenson Dam.....the only place to become a man.

you sayin it's not a little boy's trail? lol thanx for the info, i ll man up to it

Pachaug forest over in Voluntown area. Get a NETRA map, part of the trail got closed - it crossed private property and the land changed hands - new owner says no. Don't go astray and end up in Rhode Island - they are very strict over there.

And you need to be street registered.

WOW!! So there is a legal spot besides the damn? .......and I thought powerlines and walking by bikes through backyards was the norm:applause:

WOW!! So there is a legal spot besides the damn? .......and I thought powerlines and walking by bikes through backyards was the norm:applause:

hey bro, where do you usaually ride? anywhere close to berlin?

you sayin it's not a little boy's trail? lol thanx for the info, i ll man up to it

Henry rode there for years since he was on 80s- still does. McGrath and a bunch of others have been there and hated it. It's been said if you can ride there you can ride anywhere by many.

Henry rode there for years since he was on 80s- still does. McGrath and a bunch of others have been there and hated it. It's been said if you can ride there you can ride anywhere by many.

looks like i know where i be riding this spring! aren't we supposed to have an early spring? i thought PHIL didn't see his shadow?

yep, hopefully ill be going to thompson dam. i mean there are lots or places if you include the illegal places, its not illegal if you dont get caught! haha, kiddin.

and that put s meriden out cause the cops are riding quads in those trails, plus some of the farmland out there (off the Chamberlin Hwy) got sold.

Stevenson Dam.....the only place to become a man.

do they got a website ?and is it trails or a track?