Sign in to follow this  

Handlebar risers KTM EXC

Hello,

I am looking for handlebar risers for a KTM EXC that both rises the handlebars up AND (most importantly) also moves them forward about 1 inch. Not the standard risers that just rises the handlebars. I've found these "up&forward" of risers for Honda's and Suzuki's but not for KTM's.

Anyone here seen these risers for KTM, or know if they exist? And if so, have contact info/webpage of the manufacturer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Knut Martin, Norway

KTM's and EE sells risers/spacers. The stock handlebar mount has 4 adjustments to move the bars in or out.

You must not own a KTM are have riden one.

The stock adjustments on the handlebar mount are not enough, I need the bars even more forward...about 1 inch. The reason for this is that the bike will be used in a World Championship Desert Rallye in Africa next month, and I need to have the bars quite far forward due to the standing riding style.

Thanks for the link to EE risers; sadly these ones only raise the bars upwards but not also forward.

Appreciate all the replies so far.

I'm not sure how far forward my GPR underbar stabilizer moved the bars, but they did come up quite a bit. It's the factory KTM model that I have. It's available for viewing on ktmcyclehutt.com I think. You may want to check that if you don't have a stabilizer setup yet; however, I'll bet you do have a stabilizer already considering what you're doing with the bike.....my bad.

I'm not sure how far forward my GPR underbar stabilizer moved the bars, but they did come up quite a bit. It's the factory KTM model that I have. It's available for viewing on ktmcyclehutt.com I think. You may want to check that if you don't have a stabilizer setup yet; however, I'll bet you do have a stabilizer already considering what you're doing with the bike.....my bad.

Here's the URL to that page

http://www.ktmcyclehutt.com/ktmstore/hardparts/ktm_stabilizers.htm

maybe the fastway footpegs will help

they can be mount as low boy little (lower and backwards)

Hello,

I am looking for handlebar risers for a KTM EXC that both rises the handlebars up AND (most importantly) also moves them forward about 1 inch. Not the standard risers that just rises the handlebars. I've found these "up&forward" of risers for Honda's and Suzuki's but not for KTM's.

I just put them in the most forward position and tilt the bars up- that does it for me in the standing- spose that's still not enough forward- but that's pretty far- and the more forward you go the more leverage your taking away from yourself. You'll probably want a stablizer/ to offset thateffect and fro that type of riding I'd think you'd want it- I'd look for a Whole new set up- if this isn't good enough

These guys make some really nice risers for KTM... they are located in Canada, and at $90CND, pretty cheap for those of you with US dollars. :p

http://www.rallyconnex.com/accessories.htm

Rally Risers are made of 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy with a clear anodized finish. Computer aided design and CNC machining are used to ensure accuracy and lasting durability. Bolting hardware is minimum grade 8.8.

Rally risers are designed to be mounted between your stock bar mount and triple clamp, using the existing hardware. The upper capscrews for re-mounting your bars are also provided. Full detailed instructions will lead you through the installation process. In most cases, it will take about 15 minutes to install. The design also allows you to use the stock control cables. Fitment for all XC, EXC, LC4 640 and LC8 950 KTMs are applicable.