2007 TE-450 ride report

I owned a 2005 TE510, rode some 04 Te-450s. I got to ride DomenicWTF's new 2007 TE-450 in the woods yesterday. Damn the bikes are so refined. better even then before. He has it jetted perfectly and the bike is a dream machine. It's a Wolf in the woods! :censored:

suspension is great, no harshness in the forks like in 2005, Motor and ride is awesome, that stable ride, the short stoke revy power and it lofts the front wheel easy, BIG power in that bike. Quiet exhaust note. all this and barely street legal too. That my frineds is a true $8000 bike.

I hate to admit that bigbob was right all along. The husky is the best 450 woods bike out there. The suspension is as good or better than my wr450 and the motor is unbelievable. It will lift the front wheel in any gear, even with my 240# fat @ss on. And it even comes with a license plate.:censored:

I hate to admit that bigbob was right all along. The husky is the best 450 woods bike out there. The suspension is as good or better than my wr450 and the motor is unbelievable. It will lift the front wheel in any gear, even with my 240# fat @ss on. And it even comes with a license plate.:applause:

Thanks! I was gonna ask, yeah but, what does Domenic think about it? :applause:

Like Sharpie1 discovered, when you ride a Husqvarna TE, you find your true calling.

The call of the wild, the untamed, the howl of the Wolf!

Yep, one ride on Bobs bike several years ago is all it took for me. You ought to be a Husky salesman, you are still getting people to look at Huskies and you dont even own one.:applause:

Bigbob: How does the '07 TE450 compare to the Berg?

both short stroke, linear power band bikes. Husky has more power and close ratio tranny, which I love in the woods n trails. Husaberg's wide ratio is ok, but a bit gappy, Husaberg's Fe550 fills the gaps with more HP. My Husaberg Fe450e is the lightest E start 450 on the planet. 8 lbs lighter then the TE450. It is very flickable, fun fast bike with a good bottom end.

two different bikes, hard to say. I got the Fe450 because I owned a TE510, next time I may get a TE 450 and a Fe550e if I ever can own two again. If I can only own one bike, since I am a 70% woods guy, it would be a 450 and the TE would get the call for more HP and that Husky tranny. though I would miss my sweet fast n light Husaberg. ofcourse this is not considering the street legal part, Husky gets the vote everytime for that plate.

How did you come to that conclusion?

You rode Dom's new 450 for 2 minutes up and down a flat trail while we sat on our asses pickin' boogers.

I'm sure the Husky's a great bike, but Bob, get real.

You rode my 650R two years ago, never got out of 2nd gear, ol' ladied it around for 10 min & slammed it all over TT. I put up with that because you were new to the sport at the time.

Bob, people on this site buy bikes based on "Actual ride reports", not brand biased babble from someone who doesn't know a clicker from a pot sticker.

You've got a reputation here at TT, people rely & respect your opinion-

Keep it real.

If this pisses you off, too bad.

Dan

:applause:??

Must have had a bad brat :applause: