Sign in to follow this  

KOP Spotted At The Indy Show!

Nice:applause: that clear ones different,never seen clear plastics before:thumbsup:

that kinda makes me mad how all the other companys talk crap about knock offs. they all come from japan so whats the difference. cool bikes though

those clear plastics are dope! I want some. Post pics of the SSR midsize, im to lazy, lol.

The "KOP" bike is a bike that BBR put together. I was crazy as to how many Asian were in their booth taking pictures of their product. I was joking with Brent Brown (one of the BBR brothers), that I bet the Chinese will have a copy of the "KOP" bike on the market for sale in six months, not realizing that they, BBR, had built it as a joke.

The clear plastics on the other bike were just on their to showcase their parts. They are not really fuctional, as far as being able to ride with them. Look damn cool though.

The "KOP" bike is a bike that BBR put together. I was crazy as to how many Asian were in their booth taking pictures of their product. I was joking with Brent Brown (one of the BBR brothers), that I bet the Chinese will have a copy of the "KOP" bike on the market for sale in six months, not realizing that they, BBR, had built it as a joke.

The clear plastics on the other bike were just on their to showcase their parts. They are not really fuctional, as far as being able to ride with them. Look damn cool though.

No dought,but the way they work it will be a real cheap version in about 6 weeks!!!!!

The clear one is sick looking, but unfortunately it was very thin plastic that was only for display. Maybe some one will make a real set of clear plastics. I would buy a set.