Sign in to follow this  

TTR125E or XR100

Just sold my son's CRF70 yesterday. I've been looking at a 2002 XR100 for $1400 and a 2006 TTR125 small wheel for $1500. Both are in good shape. I've only owned Honda in the past but I think the TTR is the better deal this time. He has ridden the TTR and and the XR and likes both. I'm just having a hard time buying anything other than Honda. What do yo guys think??

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. If it were me, I'd go with the Yammie just because it's four years newer, and only a hundred bucks more,

my .02.

I own a TTR-125L. I have rode that bike in the ground and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. It starts 3-5 kicks in the dead of winter with snow on the ground. I really like the bike and it has been a good play bike. I got it when I was 13, I am 19 now and still play around on it. I'd pay the extra 100 for the newer bike.

take care and keep us posted on your decision.

go for the TTR......its only 100$$ more and its 4 years newer.....you cant go wrong :censored:

Plus the Yamaha has E-Start

Only the LE has electric start.. His is the small wheel versionn so I doubt it has e start..

LE and E both have e-start. good choice with the TTR, it's much better(in a playbike kinda way) than the XR.

XR=outdated technology

TTR=better technology

Only the LE has electric start.. His is the small wheel versionn so I doubt it has e start..

nope, it has an electric start...thats the e in ttr125e.:applause: