Sign in to follow this  

Orlando SX Pit Passes

You'll be able to buy them at the SX for $10.

Stop by your local Orlando area Circuit City store to pick up your free pit pass! Pit passes will be available from Friday, March 9, 2007, until Saturday, March 17, 2007. Click HERE for a list of locations!!

Okay... I found out the details of the AMA site. I had to dig a bit, but here it is: I need 6 passes. If someone can get me some and mail them to me.. please PM me. I was able to do the same for many last year via NAPA Auto Parts, but there is no Circuit City location near where I live that will have them.

Orlando Area from Friday, March 9, 2007 - Saturday, March 17, 2007

7915 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando FL 32809

2728 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando FL 32803

1140 East Altamonte Drive Altamonte Spring FL 32701

751 Good Homes Rd. Orlando FL 32818

1101 WP Ball Boulevard Sanford FL 32771

4155 Millenia Blvd. Orlando FL 32839

400 N. Alasaya Trail Orlando FL 32828

450 E. Merritt Island Cswy Merritt Island FL 32952

i will have 6 first timers (4 of them under age 12) including me going to orlando sx. can someon get me 6 pit passes, can pay a few bucks through paypal

john

gainesville

Sure would like 3 of them bad boys!

I am getting old so I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember pit passes being everywhere at the track (Citrus Bowl) for free, does anyone else remember that?

I have 15 pit passes left. Please PM me. First come first serve. I do not want any money for them, they were free. I will try to get more this week if I can. I am going to Bike Week today and will not check this again until Sunday morning.

David

I've got 36 passes free to good homes!:lol: Sorry it's so late but the location I checked at on Friday had not received them and I could not get by another store over the weekend. Any Florida guys should be OK if I get them mailed tomorrow (I'm in the Orlando area)- if not maybe we can meet up at the stadium. PM me with address, how many etc.- first come first served!!!! I"ll probably be checking in from time to time till around 10pm. Hope I can help!!:applause:

Rich

BOGFL already helped me out. Thanks!!!

All. Thanks for helping fellow TTr's. This year we couldn't get any in Melbourne since they went from NAPA to Circuit City.