07 plastics on an 05 TC 450....pics inside

Thought you guys might be interested in the looks of 07 skins on an 05 bike.

I emailed Craig at http://motoplasticsus.com/ yesterday AM and inquired. He had it all instock, except for the lower fork guards. He's in Chino Hills and I was just going to drive up on Monday to pick up. But, he said he was going to a party in Murietta, Ca which is 10 minutes away from me, and offered to drive them down. I met up with him and got them 4 hours after I paid.?

Today I installed it all. I am about to put the FBF graphics kit on, but wanted to show the plastics plain for your benefit. :applause:

Fit on the plastics was perfect, except for one thing. Cemoto drilled the front fender holes about 2mm off, and I had to hog out the stock holes to make the collars insert. And on the same fender, there was no holes for the fender braces. I drilled those as well. But it wasn't anything crazy to do.

For the whole kit, it was $177 inc tax. I would recommend this guy to anyone, as my experience was top notch. :applause:

Before and after shots:

TC-before.JPG

TC-after.JPG

That black weapon looks sweet...... You have an overheat issues with the radiator guards?

I boiled it over once in a canyon with 5 foot sand whoops and the wind at my back, since then I added a fan I had so now it wiil never boil over. I even rode trail 6 at Sugarpine in 104F temps and it didnt over heat (anyone that knows that trail knows just about any bike would overheat in those temps). The rad guards and tank do block some air flow though.

Craig said he didn't have any and suggested stockers.......But I don't think the new lowers fit the 05 fork......Any suggestions?
I'm pretty sure the '06/'07 TC250 Fork Guards will fit on the '04/'05 TC450's as the both share the same 45mm Forks.