Sign in to follow this  

is this a good choice?

hey i am new and was looking at the super pocket bikes but then i ran into these pitbikes. i have a crf80 but i want a bike i can mess around on. so i ran into this bike-

http://www.myfirstchopper.com/2007-125cc-pit-bike-thunder-pro-black-p-447.html

the description says its a BBR exhaust but in the picture it says pro circuit.

-is this a good bike?

-has anyone had expirience with this bike?

-what kind of exhaust is it?

+im not doing any serious riding or abuse to this bike just small ramps and wheelies.

Thanks,

Corey

looks pretty good and i know the lifan engines are strong. ps the description say bbr style exhaust. dont expect bbr quality. just like you are buying a crf style bike and not expecting a honda quality bike. perfect if you are not looking to do real competitive racing.

Guys!! There are no BBR parts on that bike at all!!!! and SDG does not make air filters, what the #@^&$ Is this a Joke????

has to be a joke.

well i am 4,11 and i was wondering if this was a good size for me

I don't see why it wouldn't be a good fit....but, if you could buy a bike off of a circus midget, that would be even better:thumbsup:

do you think this bike will do wheelies easliy stock? and do you think that it really goes 50 i mean thats faster than my modded crf80!

do you think this bike will do wheelies easliy stock? and do you think that it really goes 50 i mean thats faster than my modded crf80!

50? Down hill w/ the wind at your back...quite possibly.